Legal and Privacy
All information contained in or linked to this website was to the best of our knowledge timely, complete and accurate when issued. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in this material. Some products are offered only in specific markets. Check with your local distributor or regional office for information about availability and prices. Adam Equipment's standard "terms and conditions" apply to all products sold by the company.
You may download a copy of the Adam Equipment terms and conditions of sale to print or keep for your reference. We may revise this document over time. It is usual for a copy of this document to be emailed out alongside our invoices.
This website is maintained in and operated from the United Kingdom; therefore, the website and all content fall under the jurisdiction of U.K. law. By linking to other material or websites, Adam Equipment does not give any approval or endorsement of those websites or materials and Adam Equipment Company has no liability for any links or the material arising from them. This website occasionally offers external links to other organizations or documents. Adam Equipment neither endorses nor approves of links to external sources. Adam bears no liability for the operation or content of any links or organizations appearing on this site, or that may be electronically linked to this site.
The United Kingdom Bribery Act 2010 and United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
The contents of both legislative acts apply to all transactions conducted by all Adam Equipment employees, offices and companies. In any business transaction with any Adam Equipment company:
- It is forbidden to attempt to bribe or to make any financial payments to Adam employees, or individuals and third parties that have dealings with employees of Adam Equipment.
- Adam Equipment employees are forbidden to give any gifts, goods, or services to companies, individuals, third parties, government officials or public office employees that have dealings with Adam Equipment or employees of suppliers.
- Any form of hospitality offered by Adam Equipment to individuals, companies, third parties, government officials, or public office employees must be approved by senior management at Adam Equipment UK before it is presented. Any hospitality offers must be reasonably associated to business needs, and financial restrictions will apply. Hospitality is not offered on a regular basis, and occasionally will be considered in certain circumstances.
- No employee of Adam Equipment is permitted to solicit or accept a bribe, payment, or gift on behalf of the company or as an individual. Hospitality may be accepted with prior agreement from Adam Equipment UK management.
- Employees are forbidden to make a payment, offer a bribe, or present gifts to customers, employees or their associates to secure a sales or service order.
If Adam Equipment becomes aware of, or finds evidence of any breach in these conditions, it constitutes a failure of duty and a breach of the relevant act. If you have information regarding alleged violations by an employee, or suspect that an employee has contravened any part of these legislative acts, email a detailed description to email@example.com.
It is Adam Equipment's policy to protect the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. We do not sell, rent or exchange any type of personal information to any third parties. All information held by Adam Equipment is kept strictly confidential and is used only for business purposes within the company. In order to provide optimal service to our customers, Adam Equipment collects and keeps relevant information such as contact names, addresses, telephone/fax numbers and email addresses. We endeavour to keep all personal data secure within our computer systems. If you have a privacy query or complaint then please use the website contact form to contact us.